Sunday, July 8, 2007

Pictures!!!

Wow what an ordeal it has been to post pictures! But I finally did it! I have no idea how to arrange them on the page so all you bloggers out there feel free to pass along some tips. You have to scroll all the way to the bottom to see them but I hope you can see what a neat experience this has been. We are all in different parts of China now, and from what I can tell most of the families won't meat their children until tomorrow. So keep praying. We have had some much needed down time today. Which is how I had over four hours to figure out this picture thing. More on that later. I look forward to talking with you soon.

3 comments:

Shawrco said...

Rachael, so excited to see the pictures, what a beautiful place. I am so thankful that everything is going so well for everyone. Did you receive the wonderful comments Katie sent to your hotmail account? Not sure if you can access it from where you are, but suspect the hotel has wireless. I can't wait to hear your response to what she had to say. Assume you will be with one of the families until all are back together. We shared your blog address at Sunday School today along with request for everyone to pray for you and your families. Anxiously awaiting your next posting.
Love BeBe

A said...

What excellent pictures!! I think your skills will come in handy when we travel. Between you and Jenny, we will have incredible pics! Hope you are well and soaking it all in--what a great experience for you. It was great to see Mike, Melissa, and Eston. Be well. Blessings.

Beth said...

Tears are streaming down my face as I have just finished "catching up" with your adventure. I am so glad I didn't have to wait to see the pictures. Needless to say they are amazing and I am certain that you have tons more on your camera that I simply can't wait to see. I am thrilled that you have a moment to recount your day in real time so it is fresh and the details don't get lost. Rachael between your beautiful story telling and amazing pictures, I feel like I am there with you. I am so very proud of you. What a powerful experience!!!! I can't tell you how moved and excited I am for you and all of the sweet families that will be "bringing home" their daughters. Now that I am home I will be eagerly awaiting your next note. Hugs to you and we are praying for all of you!! Much love, Beth